The Deep Learning Workshop aims at bringing together leading scientists in deep learning and related areas within machine learning, artificial intelligence, mathematics, statistics, and neuroscience. No formal submission is required. Speakers are invited to present their recently published work as well as work in progress, and to share their vision and perspectives for the field.
Any questions regarding the Deep Learning Workshop 2019, please contact Christina Buk Vester (contact information below).
Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences
University of Copenhagen
- Søren Brunak, Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Protein Research, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Pierre Baldi, University of California, Irvine, USA
- Vanessa Jurtz, Novo Nordisk A/S
- Ole Winther, Technical University of Denmark & University of Copenhagen
- Anders Krogh, University of Copenhagen
- Jose Juan Almagro Armenteros, Technical University of Denmark
Christina Buk Vester, PA for Søren Brunak:
Telephone: (+45) 93 56 56 64